Viewing Pleasures

Thursday, June 15, 2006

A brief history

I began posting on Craigslist a few months ago just for the hell of it. It appealed to my exhibitionist nature, and I got great responses. So I continued with a series of postings of self-portraits. Recently, my postings seem to be flagged and deleted within an hour of posting, so I've decided to create this blog instead of posting on craigslist. This will be primarily a photo blog, since I'm not much of a writer, and to be fair to those who were not there from the beginning, I'll probably post most of the pics that have already been seen on craigslist (sorry to those of you who have seen them already!)

Feel free to make suggestions as to poses or clothing options.

And here's the pic that started it all...

1 Comments:

  • At 9:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    one of my favorites

     

Post a Comment

<< Home