Viewing Pleasures

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Saran Wrap

Finally! New pictures are here, and this one's the first of hopefully many....

I had a request to take a picture of me wrapped in saran wrap, so here it is (as you can see, I'm a girl who keeps her word!) I'm not sure I like this one that much - my breasts are small enough without having the saran wrap flattening them even more! But there is a "peek-a-boo" quality about this photo that's interesting...and I like the way the light shines on the plastic.

Let me know what you think....


2 Comments:

  • At 6:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello,
    You are wonderful in saran wrap. Was it hard to move in? I do like the peek-a-boo feature. Don't worry too much about your breasts, they still look amazing. Almost as if they were pressed against a glass wall.
    James

     
  • At 4:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love the saran wrap pic, I have always loved the way a pair of real breasts look smashed beneath saran...large or small.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home