Viewing Pleasures

Monday, June 19, 2006

A lot of people have asked me why I do these postings - why am I such an exhibitionist...I don't really have an answer for you. Perhaps it's a bit of narcissism, since I get so much pleasure out of the emails and comments that I receive. Am I just a cock-tease? I don't think that really fits, since I'm certainly not promising anything to anyone. I just like taking the pictures, I like posting them for anyone to see, and I REALLY like getting emails about your reactions to the pictures. It's also a lot of fun trying to create pictures based on suggestions that are emailed to me - there are a few great ideas that are sitting in my email inbox, waiting for the opportunity for me to try to make them a reality. There's also an exciting aspect in the unknown. As I walk down the street, I make eye-contact with people I pass, and I wonder, "Is this someone who looks at my pictures? Have I corresponded through email with this person? Can he or she tell that I'm the "viewing pleasure" girl?" It brings a little excitement and magic into my day-to-day life...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home