Viewing Pleasures

Saturday, November 25, 2006

What I'm thankful for

OK, I know I'm a few days late, but here's a list of 10 things to be especially thankful for:

1. My large collection of pretty lingerie
2. All the sweet boys who email me or leave comments on the blog
3. My rabbit vibrator
4. The sexy stories that arrive in my inbox on a regular basis
5. The fun I have taking these pictures for you
6. Cabernet Sauvignon
7. Peanut butter
8. Ice Cream
9. Vodka tonics
10. My brand new strap on (as yet unused for its primary purpose)























2 Comments:

  • At 8:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You have the most beautiful arse. What a delight it is to look at it and imagine what it would be like to....

    Will we ever get to see you totally naked with your delightful titties and delicious looking bush?
    As an aside I like your hair style.
    Dewey

     
  • At 7:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm very thankful for you.The 25th was my b-day and to get you on that day was a great gift. THANK YOU!
    James

     

Post a Comment

<< Home