Viewing Pleasures

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Merry Christmas!

Here's your Christmas present: my favorite set of pictures so far. Of course, posting them all at once means that there's no more new pics for awhile, but perhaps these will get you through the holidays... Bonus points if you can read what's written on the snowman's sign.
Warm wishes for a beautiful Christmas!




























































































































































































5 Comments:

  • At 11:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Merry Christmas to you too. I love every pic, every angle. I especially love the way the lights make your body and skin glow.
    I believe I know what the snowman's sign says, but I'm not going to say here.
    This is definetly the best gift I've ever recieved.
    Thank YOU!!
    James

     
  • At 8:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy Boxing day to you, it is a pleasure to view those lovely photos.
    I don't know how your photographer can get through all of those in one setting without taking a dessert break The dessert looks so delectable. I would be eating all night long! You have a lovely body.
    I think I know what the sign says but will wait for a closer view of the snowman and background.
    Dewey

     
  • At 10:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Damn! Thanks! Very hot and loverly :) You are a doll!

     
  • At 12:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    love to see a Happy New Years pic!

     
  • At 8:40 PM, Blogger David said…

    Marie,
    Thanks for leaving these great pics for us... whoever unwraps you is very lucky! Please continue to share great photos - you are SO HOT!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home